Dominican Republic Trip - March 2020
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic – LoveRestoredThe Stone family moved to Jarabacoa in 2016 with the desire to create a bilingual Latin-American rescue center that actively reaches victims of abuse and sex trafficking, forever restoring their identity in Christ. With a renewed hope for their future, their prayer is to establish a program that will focus on the souls of these Dominican children of God by building relationships with them that have a foundation in Jesus, while facilitating their development as independent, self-supporting, Christ-following adults.
Their efforts will concentrate on evangelizing those exploited in DR by integrating mission trips, ministry partners, and internships in both the United States and the Dominican Republic. By providing a staff of equippers and volunteers that care for their souls and want to stir their affections for Jesus, they know the Holy Spirit will empower them to fulfill their roles in the mission of God.
|$150.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application Due 12/1/2019|
|$450.00||First Payment Due 1/5/2020|
|$450.00||Second Payment Due 2/16/2020|
|$450.00||Final Payment Due 3/8/2020|
Oct 20 2019
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Informational Meeting Required
To learn more about this trip
Dec 15 2019
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST
Team Meeting #1 Required
Jan 12 2020
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
Team Meeting #2 Required
Feb 16 2020
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
Team Meeting #3 Required
NCC Team Member Covenant Required
Please complete and sign this form and either print or email to your team leader.
Confidential Health Questionnaire Required
Please complete and email or print and return to your team leader.
Emergency Contact Information Required
Please complete and return to your team leader via print or email
Minor - Permission to Travel in a Foreign Country
For minors only - Must print and have this form notarized. (If parent or legal guardian is attending the trip, this form does not need to be completed.)
- Complete online application and 10% trip deposit
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport and visa, by deadline. *See Forms tab*
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations: North Canton Chapel supports the recommendations of the CDC (The Center for Disease Control). Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov as well as your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Review trip policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Team Member Covenant at all times. *See Forms tab*
- Attend all team meetings, including debrief.
- NOTE: trip cost does not include: meals in transit, souvenirs, passport, applicable vaccinations.
- Review Fundraising Guide and begin fundraising. *See Forms tab*
- Submit payment(s), a copy of your passport photo page, and all paperwork by deadlines.
- Mark required meetings on your calendar.
- Start the process of obtaining or renewing passport, if necessary.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your Doctor.